* Possession: Arsenal-Lots WBA-Not a Lot
* Shots: Arsenal-Loads WBA-Not Loads
* Player Ratings:
- Cech: Stayed in the Goal twiddling his thumbs
- Bellerin: Played and ran mucho mucho
- BFG: Played and headed the ball quite a bit
- Kos: Defended and went down the right wing once
- Monreal: Played on the left
- Elneny: Passed the ball very often
- Ramsey: Tried too hard
- Özil: Played, stood still quite a lot and should have scored
- Iwobi: Played, played well but should have passed quicker
- Giroud: Sat on his arse quite a bit looking at the ref, didn’t score
- Sanchez: Had a FOR SALE sign printed on his shirt, scored two fantastic goals.
* Overall Performance: Above their average.
* Crowd: Mainly subdued, sang a bit but not enough.
* Atmosphere in the dugout: Stressed and worried.
* Wine consumed: 75cl Rosé de Provence… chilled.
* Trips to Toilet: 3
* Food consumed: Quarter piece of cold pizza.
* 69ers overall satisfaction: 85.0256%
* 69ers general physical and mental state at end of game:……… Happy and pissed.